Terms & Conditions
www.theflairshare.com (the “Website”). This Website is controlled and operated by The Culture Cloud Limited. The Culture Cloud Limited is a company registered under number 10682498 in England and Wales, whose registered office is 171-173 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8UE, United Kingdom.
Acceptance of Agreement
When using the Website, you must also comply with the following terms, which also apply to your use of theflairshare website:
Access to the theflairshare website
1. use theflairshare website in order to view the Content and to request tickets to attend a live performance taking place at a host’s home determined by theflairshare.
5. Access to theflairshare website is permitted on a temporary basis for your private purposes only and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on theflairshare website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason theflairshare website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or any part of theflairshare website, generally or to specified users or to users who have registered with us.
7. When you visit theflairshare website, you are communicating with us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we send to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Description of theflairshare website
1. Theflairshare website is a hosting service. Users of theflairshare website may submit, upload and post audio, text, software, scripts, graphics, music, video, audio-visual combinations, interactive features, photos, videos, pictures, comments, and other data or information, which will be stored by theflairshare, and may be shared and distributed by theflairshare with such user, and other users of theflairshare website. Theflairshare website also enables registered users to interact with one another, and enables any user of theflairshare website, to view, listen to and share uploaded Content made available by users.
Changes to theflairshare website
We may update theflairshare website from time to time, and may change the Services at any time. Please note that any of the Content on theflairshare website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We cannot guarantee continuous access to the theflairshare website. We will strive to ensure that the periods of planned unavailability, which you will be informed of when you access theflairshare website at the relevant time, are kept to a minimum.
Your account and tickets
1.You are not obliged to register to use theflairshare website.
If a user applies for a ticket and is selected, the user shall be given the option, but not the obligation, to pay a sum of money to theflairshare. Theflairshare may also notify a user of this option to pay after the user has attended an Event.
Tickets can be cancelled but are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale or used for commercial purposes without the prior written permission from theflairshare. Only persons holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to performances and you must keep your Ticket with you at all times during the performance.
Except as expressly set out in this agreement or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:
1. not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify theflairshare website or your access to theflairshare website;
2. not to make alterations or modifications of, the whole or any part of theflairshare website nor permit theflairshare website or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs or websites;
3. You agree that when using theflairshare website you will comply with all applicable laws and this agreement. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- Use theflairshare website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity; or
- Breach any law, statute, contract, or regulation;
- Act in a manner that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- Use an anonymising proxy;
- Alter or modify any part of theflairshare website;
- Use theflairshare website for any commercial uses unless you have obtain our prior written permission;
- Collect any personal data of any user of theflairshare website
Linking to our website
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to theflairshare website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without prior written consent.
2. For the avoidance of any doubt, you must not link to theflairshare website from a linking site which contains any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
ALTHOUGH THEFLAIRSHARE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, THEFLAIRSHARE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE, AUTHENTICTY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR A PARTIUCLAUR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFIRNGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS OF THE CONTENT, OR WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IS FREE FROM ERRORS OR THE WEBSITE IS FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any of the above exclusions of warranties are unenforceable, the other exclusions listed above will still be given effect to the full extent permitted by that jurisdiction’s law. Theflairshare shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages (including but not limited to, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, management or office time, loss of privacy, and loss of data) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever or injury resulting from your access to or liability to access the Website or from reliance on any content of the Website.
Representations, warranties and indemnity
1. You hereby represent and warrant to theflairshare that:
- the information do not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights in confidential information
- all information, including any comments that you may post on theflairshare website, is not and will not be unlawful, offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, will not promote violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or incite hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation;
- You hereby agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless theflairshare, its subsidiaries, successors, assignees, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and shareholders from and against any and all claims obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from:
- any third party claim of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights or tortious claim arising from the hosting of the information on theflairshare website.
At the Venue
Theflairshare, its representative, employees or agents, the organisers of the performance and the Owner of the house reserve the right to:
- refuse entry to any persons who are posting a safety or security risk at or in the vicinity of the house during, immediately prior to or immediately following the performance;
- request proof that the person has a valid Ticket for the performance or identification for each or any person, without which entry to the house may be refused.
- The right of entry to all parts of the house is reserved at all times to the owner and any other persons authorised by it.
Theflairshare, its representative, employees or agents, the organisers of the performance and the Owner of the house reserve the right to prohibit within the house:
- items which are or may be illegal. Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution;
- weapons, ammunition, explosives, horns, whistles, drums, fireworks, large umbrellas or any other item which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any performance or to other visitors ;
You are responsible for safeguarding your property when at the house and theflairshare will have no liability for property that is lost, stolen or damaged when at the house.
When attending a performance in the house you agree:
- to pay for any losses or damages to the property and contents caused by you or a member of your party, unless the cost of making good such loss or damage can be fully recovered under any householder's insurance policies maintained by the owners of the house without any loss of no-claims bonuses and subject to any excess payments;
- not to cause disruption to other people at the performance and further agree to respect the house and not to cause any damage to the house. You may be ejected from the house if, in the reasonable opinion of the theflairshare, its representative, employees or agents, the organisers of the performance and the Owner of the house, you are a risk to the safety of others at the house and or may affect the enjoyment of others at the house and or the running of the performance or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples: being drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ prior authorisation, permission and consent to attend a performance. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- CCTV and cameras may be present in and around the house. By acquiring a Ticket to a performance, you give your express consent to photograph, videotape, or otherwise digitally record or collect your image, likeness, voice, or other information you provide that may be used by us at any time throughout the world, including for commercial purposes without compensation or payment to you.
- You can not bring food and beverages into the house.
- You must leave the house quietly in consideration of people living in and around the vicinity.
With regard to matters of health and safety:
- in the event of an emergency, please follow instructions and directions from stewards and or staff;
- no smoking is permitted in any part of the house
Theflairshare reserves the right to eject you from any performance or house at which you are present in contravention of a court order or conviction.
Theflairshare shall not be liable in the event of a cancellation, postponement or material alteration of a performance. It is your responsibility to check theflairshare website for news of any cancellation, postponement or alteration of the performance. Information on such matters will be made available by theflairshare as soon as reasonably practicable. You are advised that theflairshare website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to a performance. Theflairshare’s liability to you in the event of a cancellation, postponement or material alteration of a performance is to refund to you your payment if you had made such payment to theflairshare and or allocate a Ticket to you for a future performance.
Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please write to
The Culture Cloud Limited
171-173 Gray’s Inn Road,
London WC1X 8UE,
LAST UPDATED: 19th May 2018